SOLID H-REAM reamers are high quality tools.
They are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the DIN 1420 standard. This ensures that when using these tools, the reamed hole is within the respective tolerance range and the reamer can be used to its full economic potential.
Additional factors that may affect the tolerance of a reamed hole are: cutting and lead angles of the reamer, chucking force of the tool, pre-drilled hole size, machine stability and the lubrication type.
The following basic rules (based on practical applications) have been established to determine the manufacturing tolerances of reamers.
Solid H-Ream Application
- Durable (produced from submicron fine carbide grain)
- Good solution for old machines
- Suitable for low cutting speeds and feeds
- Economical for small production batches
- Easily regrindable
- Mostly used with floating adapters
- Coated for high cutting speeds (upon request)
- With internal coolant supply (upon request)
- PCD - for nonferrous materials (upon request)
- CBN - for hard materials (upon request)
- Cermet - for superior performance in steel (upon request)
- Combined and stepped reamers (upon request)
- Integral and modular (upon request)
- Special diameter range 1 mm (.039) and up
- SOLID H-REAM for Through Hole Applications with Cylindrical Shank
- SOLID H-REAM for Through Hole Applications with Morse Taper Shank
- MTR-REAM for Blind Hole Applications with Cylindrical Shank
- SOLID H-REAM for Blind Hole Applications with Cylindrical Shank
- SOLID H-REAM for Blind Hole Applications with Morse Taper Shank
- Shell Reamers